Skip to content
- to bring together. and mobilize the skills, experience and collective and multidisciplinary intelligence of experts, specialists, professionals and citizens.
- apprehend. complexity with common sense and simple ideas.
- to list. and tag. possible futures, with "reasoned confidence" and "rational distrust" (Gaston Bachelard) by questioning:
- the ideas received and dominant,
- certainty and knowledge acquired,
- the brakes,
- possible manipulations.
- Identification of technological breakdowns and inherent risks associated with change and innovation.
- Establish. assumptions and the "play of possible" (François Jacob) in relation to their coherence, probability, usefulness and societal effects at the macro and micro-economic scale (global vision for local action).
- Be confronted with the applicability of the assumptions used in the real.
to elaborate. specific FTS audits and support. entrepreneurial spirit.
to direct. action and set goals.
- Offer of proactive choices online.
- Communicating, preparing symposiums and disseminator analyses.
- Drive change and put. in place the Greek triangle: